- 200g Pancetta lardons
- 100g MERCHANT GOURMET® chestnuts, chopped
- 150g butter
- 1kg small Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- Fry the pancetta in a hot pan until crisp. Add chestnuts and fry until they are beginning to colour and coated in the fat. Pour away excess fat, then tip pancetta and chestnuts into a bowl to cool.
- Beat butter to soften with a spatula, then stir in the bacon and chestnuts.
- Season with black pepper wrap into tubes with cling film and set in the fridge.
- To serve, place sprouts in a pan of boiling water until tender. Drain and tip into a warm serving dish, then dot the butter over to melt. Toss through and serve.