- 1 Corn fed chicken supreme
- 20g Lardons
- 20g Swede, cooked and diced
- 20g Leeks, cooked and diced
- 20g Savoy cabbage, cooked and sliced
- 10g Celery, diced and blanched
- 25g MERCHANT GOURMET® wild mushrooms
- 100ml Chicken stock
- 100g Mash potato
- Pinch of freshly chopped Tarragon
- 15g Butter
- 10ml Cream
- Season the chicken and cook until tender.
- Fry the bacon lardons, when golden add chicken stock and dried wild mushrooms. Bring to the boil slowly, set to one side.
- Heat up the mash adding butter, cream and the Tarragon, work the butter, cream and Tarragon into the mash and add seasoning to taste.
- Add all of the pre cooked vegetables to the bacon and mushroom stock and bring to the boil.
- Heat the mash and place in the centre of the bowl, pour the stock around the mash and arrange the vegetables around the bowl.