- 350g cooked goose meat
- 225g shredded ham hock
- 100g porcini mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 250ml goose stock
- 10g flour
- 225g puff pastry
- 20g crème fraiche
- 20g Parsley, chopped
- Fry the mushrooms and onions together in some goose fat until soft. Stir in flour and cook for one minute.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour in stock, the mixture will thicken,
- Place back on the heat and bring slowly to the boil, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat and add the goose meat and ham. Season well and stir in crème fraiche.
- Leave until completely cold, then stir in the parsley.
- Place filling in a pie dish and cover with pastry.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200c until pastry is golden brown.