Time: 20 minutes
- 3 red snapper fillets
- 150g Merchant Gourmet Camargue red rice
- 1/2 tbsp Olivo D’oro oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp ground Achiote seed
- 4 Roquito® peppers
- 200g Flaked Almonds
- 200g CHEFS BRIGADE® tomato concasses
- 375g mild cheddar cheese
- 8 wheat flour tortillas
- flat leaf parsley
- lime wedges
- Grill the fish on an oiled rack for about 5 minutes turning once. When cool, remove the skin and flake the fish into a bowl. Set it aside.
- Put the rice in a saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil. Drain, rinse and drain again.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft and translucent. Stir in the ground Achiote and the Roquito® and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, stir well, then stir in the fish and almonds. Add the tomatoes, with their juice. Cover over a moderate heat until the juice is absorbed and the rice is tender. Stir in the cheese and remove from the heat.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Divide the filling among the tortillas and roll them as shown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lime wedges.