- 150g rare roast beef
- 100g glass noodles, cooked and refreshed
- 75ml vegetable stock
- 3 pak choi leaves, cooked and refreshed and shredded
- 20g peanuts, chopped
- 10g carrot, shredded
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and dice
- Pinch of coriander leaf, shredded
- 20ml black spiced rice vinegar
- Warm the glass noodles in the vegetable stock.
- When the stock starts to simmer add the carrot, peanuts, pak choi, red chilli and coriander leaf and simmer for 5 minutes.
- set to one side in a warm bowl.
- Flash the rare beef under a grill to warm.
- Place beef on the bed of noodles.
- Top with a splash of spiced black rice vinegar and coriander leaf and serve.