- 8 8” Flour Tortillas
- 200g Grated Cheddar
- 200g Grated Mozzarella
- 8 200g pulled pork
- 200g Raisins
- 2 Spring Onions
- 120g Unsalted Butter
- Arrange 4 tortillas on work surface.
- Mix the cheeses together and sprinkle 30g of cheese over one half of each tortilla, top with ham, leaving 1/4-inch borders. Sprinkle raisins over each.
- Divide remaining cheese and sprinkle over tortillas. Top with onions
- Melt 15g of butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Place 1 quesadilla in at a time and cook until brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat cooking process with remaining butter and quesadillas.