- 240g SunBlush® Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 250g spaghetti
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Parmesan cheese, thinly grated/sliced
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onion, chilli and coriander into a pestel and mortar.
- Gently bash the ingredients to incorporate all the flavours
- Add a little of the reserved marinade, some salt, pepper and coriander
- Cook the spaghetti to the pack instructions.
- When cooked, drain and stir through the salsa and add to a bowl.
- Add the coriander and sliced parmesan and drizzle over a little of the SunBlush® marinade.
- Serve with some crusty bread