For the dough:
- 650g ‘00’ flour
- 7g sachet of easy-bake yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 25ml olive oil
- 50ml warm milk
- 325ml warm water
For the topping:
- 600g SunBlush® tomatoes
- 300g pizza sauce
- 300g mozzarella, diced
- 120g green pesto
- 600g Cooked chicken breast
- 7-8 slices of Charcuti® chorizo
- Basil leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together and stir in the olive oil and milk.
- Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft, pliable dough.
- Turn the dough out on to a floured work surface and knead for about five minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for about 1½ hours, until doubled in size.
- When the dough has risen, knock it back, then knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour until risen again.
- Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
- Divide the dough into six balls and roll each out onto a lightly floured work surface until 8in in diameter.
- Add the pizza sauce, chicken, chorizo and drizzle over the pesto, bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until the mozzarella is bubbling and golden.
- Finally garnish with the basil leaves and the SunBlush® tomatoes