Prep time: 20 mins
- 120g Merchant Gourmet ready to eat Puy lentils
- 120g wholewheat giant couscous
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the giant couscous according to the pack instructions, drain and cool by running cold water through. Add to a mixing bowl along with the cherry tomatoes, chopped shallot, spring onion, pesto and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Mix to combine all ingredients and season to taste.
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat 2-3 tbsp Olive oil in a pan and fry each salmon fillet for about 3 minutes on both sides.
- Serve on the plate with the salmon placed on top of the couscous and lentil salad.