Prep time: 20 minutes
- 100g Merchant Gourmet Orzo
- 120g asparagus
- 170g Frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 tbsp good quality Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 sprigs of mint, stalks removed and finely chopped
- Pinch of salt, freshly milled black pepper and sugar.
- Pea shoots
- Handful of toasted pine nuts
- Toast pine nuts in a pan with no oil, until slightly golden in colour, set aside.
- Cook orzo to pack instructions, drain and cool by running cold water through. Blanch asparagus for 3 minutes in boiling, salted water.
- Make up the dressing in to a mixing bowl by mixing together the olive oil, lemon juice, mint, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix the drained, cooled orzo into the mixing bowl and stir to mi into the dressing
- Cut the blanched asparagus into about 5cm lengths add this to the salad. Place on a plate with pea shoots and pine nuts arranged on top.