Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 200g cooked Merchant Gourmet orzo
- 2 scallops sliced thinly
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 50g cooked green beans sliced
- 1 whole cucumber, sliced and seeds removed
- 50g Chinese leaf shredded
- 1 chilli, diced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh basil
- Fish sauce
- caster sugar
- lime juice
- 1 lime
- Whisk the lime juice, caster sugar and fish sauce together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Place the slices of scallop on a flat plate and drizzle over a little of the sauce.
- Combine the prepared vegetables, herbs, spices and orzo in a bowl and add the rest of the sauce
- To serve, place the orzo salad in the middle of the plate and arrange the scallop carpaccio around, with a few coriander leaves to garnish.