Prep time: 25 (minutes)
Cook time: 5 (minutes)
- 100g king prawns
- Half red onion, sliced
- Half chilli, sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 avocado half
- Cucumber, red pepper, courgette, cut into ribbons & finely sliced lengthways
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Place the vegetable ribbons in salted boiling water and cook for 5 minutes and immediately place into iced cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place the prawns, sliced red onion, chilli and juice of 2 limes in a bowl and leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
- Slice the avocado half to make a fan shape.
- Lift the prawns and red onions out from the lime & chilli mix
- Roll the vegetable ribbons into a ball, plate beside prawns on top of red onions, together with the avocado fan.
- Sprinkle over chopped coriander and serve.