1 saffron risotto
150g smoked haddock
100g baby courgettes halved
100g baby leeks
2 gourmet poached eggs
50g panko breadcrumbs
10ml rapeseed oil
10g chopped parsley
1 lemon (zested)
10g garlic puree
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150°C, put the panko breadcrumbs on a baking tray and the pour on the rapeseed oil and mix in the parsley, lemon zest and garlic and bake for 10 minutes.
2. On a char-grill cook the courgettes and leeks
3. Poach the haddock in milk for 5-7 minutes until flakey, then carefully lift it out
4. Heat the risotto
5. Bring a pan of water to a gentle simmer, then put the eggs in for 30 seconds.
6. In a risotto bowl put a spoon full of risotto then top with the smoked haddock, leeks, courgette, poached egg and the gremolata breadcrumbs.
RIC700 FROZEN SAFFRON RISOTTO 300 G
SMF025 FRZ NATURAL SMOKED HADDOCK 3KG
EGG035 LL FREE RANGE GOURMET POACHED EGG X 6- TOO
BRE002 JAPANESE STYLE PANKO BREADCRUMBS 300G
OIL005 COLD PRESSED EXT VIRGIN RAPESEED OIL 5LTR
PUR020 MG CHEFS GARLIC PUREE 1KG PET