Our glazed brioche buns are the perfect way to sandwich this traditional combination of breakfast products, and our preparations offer some great time-saving options for an impressive brunch in a flash.
- 1 brioche bun
- 2 cumberland sausages
- 2 rashers of cooked streaky bacon
- 1 poached egg
- 50g tomato chutney
- Cook the sausages under the grill or in the oven until cooked through and golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Warm the bacon rashers under the grill for 5 minutes, until sizzling, and drain excess fat if required.
- If using a pre-poached egg, warm gently for 1 minute in simmering water.
- Slice the brioche bun in half and lightly toast.
- Place the sausages on the bun, then the bacon rashers and top with the egg. Use a skewer to secure if necessary.
- Serve with a classic tomato chutney on the side.
- BRE027 – Glazed Brioche Bun 45 x 72g
- SAU803 – Chefs Brigade Frozen Cumberland Sausages 1.1kg
- BAC004 – Chefs Brigade Grilled Dry Cure Bacon 1kg
- EGG035 – Gourmet Poached Egg 8 x 5
- CHU016 – Classic Tomato Chutney 2.5kg