A favourite brunch option for those who prefer to pass on the bacon, our take on avo-on-toast is brightened up with a variety of textures, the sweet kick of Roquito® pepper pearls, and a sprinkle of omega-rich seeds for a nutrient boost.
- 4 avocado quarters
- 60g avocado pulp
- 40g red & yellow Roquito® pepper pearls
- ¼ lemon
- 1/8 punnet mustard cress
- 1 thick slice of sourdough bread
- 20ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10g omega seed mix
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a griddle pan, sear the oiled and seasoned avocado quarters on both sides to give a bar-marked appearance.
- Lightly toast the sourdough bread under the grill.
- Spoon the avocado pulp over the toast and top with the griddled avocado quarters.
- Scatter over the pepper pearls, cress and omega mix.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with the lemon wedge.
- VEG125 – HPP IQF Avocado Halves 60 x 45g
- DIP058 – HPP Frozen Avocado Pulp 2.5kg
- PEP173 – Red & Yellow Roquito® Pepper Pearls 796g
- EVO203 – Merchant Gourmet Chef® Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml
- NUT016 – Omega Sprinkle 2.4kg
- SPI124 – Maldon Sea Salt 1.5kg
High Pressure Pasteurisation (HPP) not only ensures the shelf-life of our avocado products without the need for preservatives, it also deactivates the enzyme that causes avocados to brown after contact with the air – meaning your dish will look perfect from preparation down to the very last bite.