Prep time: 12 hours
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 pizza dough ball, proved and stretched
- 50g pizza sauce or tomato concasses
- 150g Rare roast beef slices
- 60g Baby plum SunBlush® tomatoes
- 40g Torn Taleggio
- 10g Rocket
- 60g Merchant Gourmet Fire roast peppers
- 10g Parmesan, shavings
- 20ml Olive oil
- Remove the rare steak from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature
- Place the Parmesan, olive oil, 50g rocket and pine nuts in to a blender and pulse to a course pesto.
- Place the stretched pizza dough onto a screen or pizza paddle and cover with the tomato sauce.
- Scatter the Taleggio and SunBlush® tomatoes over the pizza base.
- Bake in a preheated oven (on a pizza stone or heavy baking tray) at 250c for 6 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges of the pizza are cooked.
- Once cooked remove the pizza from the oven and add the rare beef, drizzle the pesto and add the remaining rocket leaves.